Find Angel Inc. (FA) is a Not-for-Profit 501(c)(3) Organization dedicated to provide free and open channels for people to help each other by sharing Life Experiences. Guided by The Three Laws of Find Angel, FA is organized and operated exclusively for charitable, educational, religious, literary, and scientific purpose.
Find Angel Vision
Shared Positive Life Experiences, Mutual Aid, and Faith are three of the key Driving Forces behind the Evolution of Human Societies and Cultures.
The secret of True Happiness lies in Being Useful to other People and the Society.
Find Angel Mission
To facilitate online volunteers to provide advice, encouragement, inspiration, and support to people who encounter various problems in their daily lives; and to store shared life experiences and knowledges for the reference of anyone in this world and the future generations.
- We Help People to Help You, We Help You to Help Others
- We Collect Life Experiences for You to Experience Life
- Don’t Predict Your Life – Live In It
- Suicide is NOT a solution
The Three Laws of Find Angel
Find Angel Modules
- Life Experiences Management System (LEMS)
- Angels Online (AOL) Help Desk
- Online Emotional Crisis Response System (ECRS)
- P2P Financial Aid System (P2PFAS)
- Supporting Modules
- Angel Community
- Angel School
- Angel Campaign
- Angel Reputation System
- Coping Resources
- Arts, Music, Films
- A Not-for-Profit (Nonprofit) Organization founded in 2003
- Find Angel Inc. is Global, Independent, Multicultural, Multireligious, and Non Party Political.
- Number of Angel Volunteers: more than 2800
- Number of Help Requests and Replies processed: more than 9000
- Number of Published Articles Online: more than 1000
Tax Exempt Status
Find Angel Inc. is exempt from Federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to Find Angel Inc. are deductible under section 170 of the Code. Find Angel Inc. are also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under section 2055, 2106 or 2522 of the Code.