Asking For Help is Not a Sign of Weakness! It is a brave and critical First Step! ASK a Question Now!
0 votes
Please someone today hear me for the words that i speak are the truth and are just as I am claiming they are. I am sole surviving parent of a 7 and 11 year old whom I have had all parental rights to and have not broken any laws and even now today theres no question of my drug use and am an active and engaged parent I have never gone a night with out my kids nor have they been away from eachother. I had left my kids with my youngest sister for a few hours as to retrive some things and ready for the arival of my stepdaughter my daughters half sister. There was a setelment due to the death of their father I never disclosed the financials of this with my family as its none of there business and we were far from close. My question is this how can i be refused the right to file my children missing and in turn be threatned to be arrested if i continued harrasing the sherrifs deputies. (the officer on that night had been at my sisters as they were friends and The began this sick process of posting on social media that i was mentaly ill and refused to take my medication I had a dr later testify thats untrue amd it was no longer an issue. As the sherrif was refusing to assist me my daughter was being driven 350 miles away from me and her brother. He I will never forget his face and how he cried mommy did you forget where auntie lived? *** is this my rights were denied the detriment is unruling and I need help the ststue of limitations is up in november and i have paid law firms and legal services has been of no use no one wants to take my case as it is my children are now under gaurdianship of the sister who hid them and seperated them she had systematicaly broke down my evry resource freezing bank and social security funds by simply stating i was unstable where is it that my rights get respected is there anyone who can help me please i am terrified and alone and need help. people in a position to help and whos job it was to protect my kids failed to do so there was a counselor who was since removed as the therapist for my children who called to repotrt the illegal way the kids were obtained and i have no cps nor probation i have done nothing other than cry and plea for help since november 13 2014 the missing and exploited childrens network tried to hellp and yet again came into contact with my sister who gave the explanation i was in need of mental help. she said she had to take my kids and along with this comes the mother in law of my oldersister who is a promintt attorneylocally and she literaly walked in front of me down the street going into the law offices ahead of me saying i abused my children I have all the evidence and can now show threw the courts own records that the kids were kidnapped and the planning and effort put into concealing it is so easy to see from my timeline its very clear please help me
Country: United States

Your answer

By submitting an answer you warrant and confirm to us that you agree to comply with the Three Laws of Find Angel : Not-for-Profit, Positive, and Equal. Thank you for making this world a better place, Angel!
Please Contact Us if you need any technical help! Get daily Angel Help Request Notification here!
Be Someone’s Angel Today!

Please enter your answer in the box below:

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

1 Answer

0 votes
You need to get an attorney. If you need a free one then look for probuno attorney near you. They can help you.  Best of luck and hope you get your kids soon...
Thanks for the suggestion however I have exhausted that avenue
There are no probono lawyers I have tried everything from colleges to Craigslist paralegals and friends tried it all?

Share this question

Welcome to Angels Online Help Desk, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the public community of ANGELS - people share similar vision and mission of helping others and making this world a better place.

You can ask or answer questions without registering. SPAM/SCAM or any for-profit message is NOT allowed here. This is NOT intended for Financial or Travel Support, and this is NOT a Crowdfunding Site, but you can post links to your campaign. We will not contact you for any personal information.

Please note that all questions and answers here are OPEN to the PUBLIC (everyone in the world) and are non-confidential. We do NOT evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. We provide the platform for people to share PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and express PUBLIC OPINION. It is NOT a replacement for professional help.

::Terms of Service::

::Get Help Request Alert::



If you or someone you know is in an emotional distress or suicidal crisis, please also call:
The Lifeline (US) at 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
The Hopeline (US) at 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433)
National Domestic Violence (US) at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
National Sexual Assault Hotline (US) at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
Victims of Crime Connect (US) at 1-855-4VICTIM (855-484-2846)
Boys Town (US) at 1-800-448-3000
Dial 211 (US) at 211
The Trevor Project (US) at 1-866-488-7386
GLBT National Hotline (US) at 1-888-843-4564
TRANS Lifeline (US) at 1-877-565-8860
Crisis Text Line (US) Text START to 741741
Samaritans (UK) at 08457 90 90 90
Mind Infoline (UK) at 0300 123 3393
Rethink Mental Illness (UK) at 0300 5000 927
Breathing Space (Scotland) at 0800 83 85 87
Samaritans (Ireland/ROI) at 1850 60 90 90
1life (Ireland/ROI) at 1800 24 7 100
The Lifeline (New Zealand) at 0800 543 354
The Lifeline (Australia) at 13 11 14
NGF Hopeline (Philippines) at (632) 804-HOPE(4673) or 2919
Visit Befrienders for other countries.


Inform me of new Angel Help Request

6.9k questions

15.1k answers


625 users

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer 67 views
0 votes
4 answers 190 views
+1 vote
2 answers 54 views
+1 vote
5 answers 187 views
+1 vote
5 answers 243 views