Asking For Help is Not a Sign of Weakness! It is a brave and critical First Step! ASK a Question Now!
0 votes
I have two little boy, 1 and 3 years old. I love them! I love them sooo much!
I dont use drug or i dont have crime, i just come to this country not legal way. And now i have to leave, i get deported. How can i leave them and go a way!  How can live rest of my life with that feel? How can i do with out seeing them? Its killing me!
Country: Worl

Your answer

By submitting an answer you warrant and confirm to us that you agree to comply with the Three Laws of Find Angel : Not-for-Profit, Positive, and Equal. Thank you for making this world a better place, Angel!
Please Contact Us if you need any technical help! Get daily Angel Help Request Notification here!
Be Someone’s Angel Today!

Please enter your answer in the box below:

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

1 Answer

0 votes
Profile Photo by kahn (220 points)   1
peace to you my friend, i am shocked to hear what you are going through, but i know how to tackle this situation as my friend was in the same position as you are in,look its simple and straight forward you are a parent of a child therefore you cannot leave your kids as it violates human right laws, you need to stand up and fight those kids are yours then you are there biological parent and if they say you need to leave you too have the right to ask that your kids leave with you,i dont know where you are from but in uk under the right for family life law the parent of a child settled in uk cannot leave as the bond of parent and child will be broken which will violate human right laws even if the parent is illegal,there are so many ways you can fight this case but you need to be strong and you need to fight for it even if they have to drag you to high courts you have to fight for the right to be a parent for your children if they cannot give you that then you have the same equal right as your partner to ask that your kids leave with you, there are so many organisations in uk that help and advice people as to how to tackle immigration one that i know in uk is JCWI so please do your research speak to lawyers ask for legal help i am pretty sure there are organisations everywhere now that help with these problems,before you start doing anything make a prayer a sincere prayer to the almighty asking for strenth and courage,ask him to make your voice heard and ask him for success,then  you will win this 100%.

Share this question

Welcome to Angels Online Help Desk, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the public community of ANGELS - people share similar vision and mission of helping others and making this world a better place.

You can ask or answer questions without registering. SPAM/SCAM or any for-profit message is NOT allowed here. This is NOT intended for Financial or Travel Support, and this is NOT a Crowdfunding Site, but you can post links to your campaign. We will not contact you for any personal information.

Please note that all questions and answers here are OPEN to the PUBLIC (everyone in the world) and are non-confidential. We do NOT evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. We provide the platform for people to share PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and express PUBLIC OPINION. It is NOT a replacement for professional help.

::Terms of Service::

::Get Help Request Alert::



If you or someone you know is in an emotional distress or suicidal crisis, please also call:
The Lifeline (US) at 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
The Hopeline (US) at 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433)
National Domestic Violence (US) at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
National Sexual Assault Hotline (US) at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
Victims of Crime Connect (US) at 1-855-4VICTIM (855-484-2846)
Boys Town (US) at 1-800-448-3000
Dial 211 (US) at 211
The Trevor Project (US) at 1-866-488-7386
GLBT National Hotline (US) at 1-888-843-4564
TRANS Lifeline (US) at 1-877-565-8860
Crisis Text Line (US) Text START to 741741
Samaritans (UK) at 08457 90 90 90
Mind Infoline (UK) at 0300 123 3393
Rethink Mental Illness (UK) at 0300 5000 927
Breathing Space (Scotland) at 0800 83 85 87
Samaritans (Ireland/ROI) at 1850 60 90 90
1life (Ireland/ROI) at 1800 24 7 100
The Lifeline (New Zealand) at 0800 543 354
The Lifeline (Australia) at 13 11 14
NGF Hopeline (Philippines) at (632) 804-HOPE(4673) or 2919
Visit Befrienders for other countries.


Inform me of new Angel Help Request

6.6k questions

14.7k answers


612 users

Related questions

+1 vote
1 answer 52 views
0 votes
1 answer 38 views