• I would suggest you speak to your school counsellor. They are there to help you know. If they can’t help you personally they are in a position to make a referral to someone who can help. This could be anything from a tutor, changing a few classes or dropping a subject or two for the time being. It might be an idea to speak with those at home letting them know that your studies are being affected by this constant arguing. Good luck and God bless you.


We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.


© 2003 - 2018 Find Angel Inc. - a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. All Rights Reserved.

Think of giving not as a duty but as a privilege!


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?


Create Account