• Sorry to hear of the hardships you are facing.  Many people are in similar position.  You need to work on the positives and not be done in by the negatives.  Tell people that you are having difficulties and you can not continue with payments as planned. Tell them that you would like to work out a reasonable payment plan based on your present situation. Ask them to consider a payment plan that is interest and penalty free.  If they are unable or unwilling to do this for you tell them you will have no other choice but to declare bankruptcy.  See what they say then.  If they still won’t work with you then I would suggest that you contact a trustee in bankruptcy.  They will no doubt arrange for this.  Many Trustees may be willing to have you make payments to them. Tell the trustee of your hardships, your medical condition, your inability to work and the stress that these bill are having on you and your family.  Next, I need to ask if you applied for disability benefits through your state. You may want to look into that if you didn’t.  Don’t be too proud to ask for food stamps as well.  You have not chosen or asked for any of these hardships and there is no need for people to suffer in this country through no fault of their own.  Good luck, I hope this information be of assistance to you and I will keep you in my prayers.  Papasmurf A.K.A. Rick B.


We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.


© 2003 - 2018 Find Angel Inc. - a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. All Rights Reserved.

Think of giving not as a duty but as a privilege!


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?


Create Account