Asking For Help is Not a Sign of Weakness! It is a brave and critical First Step! ASK a Question Now!
–1 vote
I was a world champion horse rider,breeder,international professional rider,judge 1st woman in hall of fame until a bad man brought me a horse to ride telling the previous rider it was going to buck me(which he wanted)so I got on at first he just acted like he didn't want me on him the second time I got on was riding and he threw me 25 feet me landing on my neck and head.Ended my career forever I was never able to get on a horse again due to injuries I suffered.almost ended my life.I had been bread winner for 25 yrs. although my husband was a college professor in 25 years his earnings were $7500.00 I ws in the quarter million dollar club with just my horse not counting all the other things I did ,shows,clinic's ETC .While I was sick and knew nothing he took all my money left me penny less.I filed for disability only to find out all the money I had made he had put under his Social Security number so I have no disability I got and am gettig SSI a measly $449.00 a month.SO I also have to fight that somehow.I need help with funds for an attorney and funds to feed these dogs till I can get a settlement I need help BAD PLEASE PLEASE I pray somebody help..Thanks so much DESPRATE.
Country: USA

Your answer

By submitting an answer you warrant and confirm to us that you agree to comply with the Three Laws of Find Angel : Not-for-Profit, Positive, and Equal. Thank you for making this world a better place, Angel!
Please Contact Us if you need any technical help! Get daily Angel Help Request Notification here!
Be Someone’s Angel Today!

Please enter your answer in the box below:

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

1 Answer

0 votes
Profile Photo by goodwill ANGEL24K (33.8k points)   5 12 60
Social Security has advocates that can help you free of charge. It would not be difficult to show your earnings since there are 3rd party institutions involved. You may also want to seek out a legal aid office in your area, and they are free as well. Laslty, go online to your state's bar association and look for an attorney that specializes in social security. Many will not charge you anything upfront and take a percentage later and only if you win the case. Also, if it is proven your husband did this on purpose he can be forced to pay punitive damages and lawyer fees. I would suggest consulting with a lawyer - initial consultations are always free - so at the very least you can get an idea of what you need to do to effectively win and what documentation you need to gather.

As for the dogs, maybe you can get friends and family to sponsor them or adopt them out. I would contact animal shelters and/or your local pet store. The animals should always come first before profit.

Good luck

Share this question

Welcome to Angels Online Help Desk, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the public community of ANGELS - people share similar vision and mission of helping others and making this world a better place.

You can ask or answer questions without registering. SPAM/SCAM or any for-profit message is NOT allowed here. This is NOT intended for Financial or Travel Support, and this is NOT a Crowdfunding Site, but you can post links to your campaign. We will not contact you for any personal information.

Please note that all questions and answers here are OPEN to the PUBLIC (everyone in the world) and are non-confidential. We do NOT evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. We provide the platform for people to share PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and express PUBLIC OPINION. It is NOT a replacement for professional help.

::Terms of Service::

::Get Help Request Alert::



If you or someone you know is in an emotional distress or suicidal crisis, please also call:
The Lifeline (US) at 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
The Hopeline (US) at 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433)
National Domestic Violence (US) at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
National Sexual Assault Hotline (US) at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
Victims of Crime Connect (US) at 1-855-4VICTIM (855-484-2846)
Boys Town (US) at 1-800-448-3000
Dial 211 (US) at 211
The Trevor Project (US) at 1-866-488-7386
GLBT National Hotline (US) at 1-888-843-4564
TRANS Lifeline (US) at 1-877-565-8860
Crisis Text Line (US) Text START to 741741
Samaritans (UK) at 08457 90 90 90
Mind Infoline (UK) at 0300 123 3393
Rethink Mental Illness (UK) at 0300 5000 927
Breathing Space (Scotland) at 0800 83 85 87
Samaritans (Ireland/ROI) at 1850 60 90 90
1life (Ireland/ROI) at 1800 24 7 100
The Lifeline (New Zealand) at 0800 543 354
The Lifeline (Australia) at 13 11 14
NGF Hopeline (Philippines) at (632) 804-HOPE(4673) or 2919
Visit Befrienders for other countries:
Argentina: +5402234930430
Australia: 131114
Austria: 017133374
Belgium: 106
Bosnia & Herzegovina: 080 05 03 05
Botswana: 3911270
Brazil: 212339191
Bulgaria: 0035 9249 17 223
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
Croatia: 014833888
Denmark: +4570201201
Egypt: 7621602
Finland: 010 195 202
France: 0145394000
Germany: 08001810771
Hong Kong: +852 2382 0000
Hungary: 116123
Iceland: 1717
India: 8888817666
Ireland: +4408457909090
Italy: 800860022
Japan: +810352869090
Mexico: 5255102550
New Zealand: 0508828865
The Netherlands: 113
Norway: +4781533300
Philippines: 028969191
Poland: 5270000
Russia: 0078202577577
Spain: 914590050
South Africa: 0514445691
Sweden: 46317112400
Switzerland: 143
United Kingdom: 08006895652
USA: 18002738255
You are not alone. Please reach out.


Inform me of new Angel Help Request

6.9k questions

15.1k answers


625 users

Related questions

0 votes
2 answers 119 views
0 votes
1 answer 144 views
+1 vote
2 answers 144 views
asked Jan 16, 2020 by Am  
+1 vote
3 answers 128 views